- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Pod2g Succeeds to Jailbreak iPhone 4 Untethered on iOS 5.1
Notably, three prominent jailbreakers have shown their iOS 5.1 jailbreaks:
I0n1c, the iPhone Dev-Team, and Chpwn. The Ionic’s jailbreak was only untethered one but he disappointed his fans by straightly refusing to release it to the general public.
Now, jailbreak community is hopeful that Pod2g would soon release its first untethered jailbreak for iPad 3 and iPhone 4S for them since Pod2g announced;
Heya! My iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 is now untethered
Pod2g is consistently moving towards the first iOS 5.1 untethered jailbreak as he previously discovered 2 significant vulnerabilities, 1 kernel land and 1 root land; the great sign of advancement in iOS 5.1 untethered jailbreak.