- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Pod2g Working Actively to Jailbreak iOS 5.1 on “new iPad” and A5 Based Devices!
Apple has announced its next generation “new iPad” with A5X processor along with the new firmware iOS 5.1 launching on March 16 in the U.S.; jailbreak community is anxiously waiting for the tool from the iOS jailbreakers and developers for jailbreaking ‘new iPad” on iOS 5.1 with new A5X processor.
It should be noted that when Apple pushed out iPhone 4S and iPad 2 with A5 chip last year; it was a great challenge to jailbreak these devices with new chips and we had to wait for a long time to get first untethered jailbreak for A5 based devices.
At that time, some well known hackers Planetbeing, MuscleNerd, and P0sixninja helped Pod2g as a “Dream Team” to find vulnerabilities and succeeded to release GreenPois0n “Absinthe” jailbreak for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
Now good news comes directly from Pod2g via his Twitter page. In reply of a query from his follower, Pod2g replied in full determination by saying that he is actively working on finding vulnerabilities in iOS 5.1. It means, it would be Pod2g again who will provide us an unmetered jailbreak on iOS 5.1 for the new iPad with new A5X processor.
@pod2g when do you think the new iPad jailbreak will be?
@Pod18G Hi, I’ve no clue, but I’m working actively on finding vulnerabilities in 5.1.
Those who have updated their devices to iOS 5.1 can use the tethered jailbreak for A4 devices recently released by the iPhone Dev-Team.