- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Safari Gets “Pull to Refresh Safari” Feature on Your iPhone [Cydia Tweak]
Cydia just released a new tweak “Pull to Refresh Safari” for your iPhone. This new teak brings a very hot feature “Pull to Refresh” to mobile safari browser just like Twitter and Facebook Apps. It allows you to pull down to refresh a web page which is viewing by you at present or it lets you to pull down to stop a web page from loading if you have click the tab for it. This is an absolutely handy tweak which saves your time and enhances your productivity while working on the web. I strongly recommend this tweak as a ‘must have tweak’ especially with the news that you can get “Pull to Refresh Safari” absolutely free from Cydia.
After installing Pull to Refresh Safari on your device, just open Safari and then slide the page downward until “Release to refresh…” appears on your screen. With the release of your finger, the page will automatically refresh rather than tapping the standard refresh button manually.
Once the tweak has been installed through Cydia, all you have to do is to start Safari and slide the page down until you see the refresh dialogue appear. Once you release your finger, the page will refresh just as if you tapped the usual refresh button.
“Pull to Refresh Safari” is compatible with iOS 3.x & iOS 4.x and it also requires mobilesubstrate. Being a Cydia tweak, it also does not put any icons on your springboard.
For installing “Pull to Refresh Safari” Cydia tweak on your device, you will certainly require a jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch. To jailbreak your iOS devices, you can follow our guides posted in our jailbreak category by using Redsn0w or Limera1n as per your need.