- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S II: 3 Million Units Sold Out within 55 Days! Samsung’s Fastest Selling Phone Ever
It seems Android powered phones are now gathering hype as per recent prediction. Here comes very encouraging news for Android lovers righty from Samsung; they have sold out 3 million units of their latest launched Galaxy S II in just 55 days meaning a the sale of 01 Galaxy S II/1.5 seconds. So the company exclusively announced that Galaxy S II has become their fastest selling phone ever.
This good news for Android fans has been revealed by a presentation held by Samsung recently. It should be noted that Galaxy S II is the third phone in Samsung’s Galaxy product line, following the Galaxy and the Galaxy S models.
Samasung Galaxy S II was first announced in February this year and was released worldwide a few months later. If we do a look on Galaxy S II hardware,we have to say that S II is the real competitor of Apple iPhone 4 with a dual-core 1.2 GHz dual core ARM Cortex-A9, 1GB of dedicated RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, a microSD card slot and an extra large 4.27-inch 800×480 screen.
JK Shin, Head of Samsung’s Mobile Communications Business, proudly announced that their goal to introduce premium quality devices shapes into Galaxy S II;
The GALAXY S II represents our most advanced smartphone to date and demonstrates Samsung’s commitment to deliver premium, market-defining devices.
Samsung products are widely making their room in tech markets, today. Not only Samsung got the recent success in the form of S II great hit but it has also sharply increased its market share in Europe.
In the UK, the S II was launched through Uswitch.com, a local publication for devices, and amazingly it was declared as a Best Mobile Phone for May/June. Not only Samsung had won this credit, Samsung Electronics become UK’s most-selling brand for 72 weeks, a boost that is obviously caused by its fabulous Galaxy S II. Moreover, in the expanding markets of Austria and Switzerland, the phone has been so much appreciated that its market share rises to 30% and 36% respectively.
Samsung wisely pushed out their modish S II to the ever growing market of Latin America, starting with Mexico and Brazil, where the Galaxy S II hit the in shelves on 30 June, recently.
Samsung Electronics held the launching events of Galaxy S 2 in Mexico and Brazil on June 30 to spread its ‘smart’ frenzies to Latin America.
We think Samsung should not delay to introduce its best ever phone Galaxy S II phone in the booming markets of the US, where it can grab the stunning acceptance. Some rumors suggest that the Galaxy S II will be available on AT&T soon, with a contract in order for lowering its price.
Notably, Americans can buy the modish Samsung Galaxy S II through net from Amazon for $700 (unlocked).