- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S III Vs iPhone 4S: Which is the Best Smartphone? [Videos]
Yesterday, Samsung revealed its most anticipated next generation smartphone- Galaxy S III. The company claims that its S III is the best one and would kill its rivals like iPhone 4S when it comes in the market on 29th May. Is Samsung has really put something really valuable in its latest Galaxy S III or the company is just creating a hype about it to stir Apple and its fans. Here is a comparison between Samsung S III and Apple iPhone 4S for your kind consideration that will help you in finding which is the best smartphone in reality.
1- Display Screen:
Galaxy S III has a larger 4.8 inch (115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm) Super AMOLED screen display of 1280×720-pixels as compared to iPhone 4S’ 3.5 inch (115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm) screen with Retina Display of 960x 640 pixel resolution at 326 ppi.
Samsung Galaxy S III has been equipped with Samsung Exnyos quad-core 1.4GHz processor while iPhone 4S has a dual-core 1GHz A5 processor with dual-core graphics processor
3- Storage Capacity:
As per storage capacity, both iPhone 4s and Galaxy S III are available in three storage specs, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB capacities.
4- Camera Capabilities:
Both S III and iPhone 4S have the same 8-mega pixel cameras with 1080p HD quality but iPhone camera technology is recommended as best so far with five lenses and a bigger aperture and 2.4f to induce more light than in camera phone that boosts the colour saturation and picture quality for iPhone 4S.
Galaxy S III continues with a lightweight plastic design and 7g lighter than the iPhone 4S, S III is 133g in weight.
Samsung Galaxy S III is the best Android handsets with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich while the iPhone 4S runs iOS 5 firmware, the best one in the market.