- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Tablets Upgraded with Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Samsung has proved its capabilities in global tablet market with its most popular and best selling Galaxy tablets; the Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2. Now it updates these tablets with the richest flavour of the latest version of Google Android operating system…. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version.
Samsung has also pushed out the Premium Suite, which includes “dramatic improvements” to the tablet’s multitasking features, and enhancements in the S Pen stylus capabilities with each device, according to the company’s claim.
When talking to multitasking, Samsung introduces multiple new features that power the Galaxy Note 10.1′s Multi Window view allowing you for running two apps side-by-side.
Similarly, new Cascade View trait allows you freely resize, move and pin chosen applications in multiple views, running them at the same time or while operating the home screen.
Moreover, Air View allows you easily preview content like video, email attachments and photos without having to open the related apps.
Finally, there comes a new Quick Command for creating customized and using pre-set shortcuts for the S Pen, using designated S Pen strokes, to launch apps and services.
Other new highlights include improvements to the Galaxy’s handwriting software and now you can send handwritten messages through as well as hand-write directly in the software’s S Planner. Thus, for instance, you could circle the date of an important upcoming meeting and write directly on the S Planner calendar (in monthly view only), alike you do with a paper version.
Added Templates for S Note are also included by Samsung allowing you to add effects to your digital content with Idea Sketch and also put in video directly into not only Note templates but also into other templates.