- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Samsung Infuse 4G to Launch on 15th May: 1.2 GHz Processor & Super AMOLED Plus Display!
Samsung has exclusively announced that Samsung Infuse 4G would be launched on 15th May that would pack a 1.2 GHz processor, gigantic 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel camera, front-facing shooter for video calling, and Android 2.2 with TouchWiz 3.0. It would be an intermediate device between a”larger smartphone” and “baby tablet,” but its 8.9mm thick would make it the thinnest device available in the market.
Some major features of Upcoming Samsung Infuse 4G:
- The 4.5-inch display is of the Super AMOLED Plus variety, and is absolutely beautiful. Colors look fantastic, though at 480 x 800 pixels, the 4.5-inch size is pushing the boundaries, and you may notice some rough edges around text as a result.
- While it’s sporting a single-core processor, the 1.2 GHz Hummingbird chip humms along – pun intended – without issue. In the 24 hours I’ve had the unit, I haven’t noticed any lag, though at 1,074, the Quadrant Standard score places it well below its dual-core counterparts.
- Infuse has the same plastic build quality that you’ve come to expect from Samsung. Just above the signature Samsung “hump,” you’ll find the texturized battery cover, which makes the phone easier to hang onto.
- Packing a 1,750 mAh battery, you’d think the Infuse 4G would make it through the day with moderate use,probably.
- The Infuse is AT&T‘s first HSPA+ category 14 device, which means it can support speeds of up to 21 Mbps. AT&T has admitted that they’re not disclosing which cities have “enhanced backhaul,” but the speeds have been surprisingly good in the Charlotte metro area. download speeds between 2.32 and 5.05 Mbps, with upload speeds between 0.24 Mbps and 1.27 Mbps.
You can check out the video embedded below to have a close look on Samsung Infuse 4G Unboxing;