Samsung Infuse 4G to Launch on 15th May: 1.2 GHz Processor & Super AMOLED Plus Display!
Samsung has exclusively announced that Samsung Infuse 4G would be launched on 15th May that would pack a 1.2 GHz processor, gigantic 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel camera, front-facing shooter for video calling, and Android 2.2 with TouchWiz 3.0. It would be an intermediate device between a”larger smartphone” and “baby tablet,” but its 8.9mm thick would make it the thinnest device available in the market.
Some major features of Upcoming Samsung Infuse 4G:
- The 4.5-inch display is of the Super AMOLED Plus variety, and is absolutely beautiful. Colors look fantastic, though at 480 x 800 pixels, the 4.5-inch size is pushing the boundaries, and you may notice some rough edges around text as a result.
- While it’s sporting a single-core processor, the 1.2 GHz Hummingbird chip humms along – pun intended – without issue. In the 24 hours I’ve had the unit, I haven’t noticed any lag, though at 1,074, the Quadrant Standard score places it well below its dual-core counterparts.
- Infuse has the same plastic build quality that you’ve come to expect from Samsung. Just above the signature Samsung “hump,” you’ll find the texturized battery cover, which makes the phone easier to hang onto.
- Packing a 1,750 mAh battery, you’d think the Infuse 4G would make it through the day with moderate use,probably.
- The Infuse is AT&T‘s first HSPA+ category 14 device, which means it can support speeds of up to 21 Mbps. AT&T has admitted that they’re not disclosing which cities have “enhanced backhaul,” but the speeds have been surprisingly good in the Charlotte metro area. download speeds between 2.32 and 5.05 Mbps, with upload speeds between 0.24 Mbps and 1.27 Mbps.
You can check out the video embedded below to have a close look on Samsung Infuse 4G Unboxing;
- samsung infuse processor
- infuse processor
- samsung infuse cpu
- infuse processor speed
- samsung infuse prosessor
- samsung infusion processor
- what is the processor for the samsung infuse
- какой процессор у samsung infuse