Samsung’s Super Bowl Ad Puts Apple Fans Again on Fire!
Samsung looks almost out of clothes now in its battle against its arched rival Apple and spares no chance to expresses its extreme enmity, absolute hate and abundant anger against Apple. Samsung airs now an Super Bowl Ad that again puts Apple fans at fire as it pokes fun at them with intense discrediting manner.
It means Samsung keeps continuing poking fun at Apple fans in a series of Anti-Apple ads disgusting Apple fans as a fool who wait for a new phone in long lines on believing Apple’s saying “The Next Big Thing” while in fact it doesn’t contains any new feature.
In a recent talk at CES 2012, Samsung‘s head of marketing, Younghee Lee , has admitted that the Korean tech giant really targeting apple fans to change their mind emotionally as Samsung thinks that most of the U.S. citizens are obsessed with Apple products without knowing technicalities. She also showed her determinacy by saying that the time had come to chane their mentality now.
Especially in U.S., people are obsessed with Apple,” Lee said, in a lengthy interview at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month. “It’s time to change people’s attention.”
We think Samsung is doing nothing right in its war against Apple to win the race of earning pretty bucks from tech markets worldwide. The company should abide by the moral values even in the business as it would make it more honorable and decent in the eyes of Apple fans majority of which lives in the USA and U.K. If Samsung continues to hit Apple user base with such kind of hilarious ads, they can be stickier to Apple as a natural consequence.
You might also like,
- Samsung Airs Two New Ads Poking Fun at iPhone Users! Type with Your Voice/Urban Camping
- “Samsunged”: Samsung’s New Galaxy S II Ad Targets iPhone Fans!
- New Samsung’s Ad Presents Same Girl Who Appeared in Apple’s Ad?
- New Samsung Galaxy S II Ad Punching Apple Fans Waiting for “iCloud”! Why Wait?
- Another Samsung’s Galaxy S II Ad Puts Apple Fans on Fire!
- Samsung’s New Galaxy S II Ad Pokes Fun at Apple’s iPhone Users! [VIDEO]