- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Steve Jobs Would on Job Again to Unveil iOS 5, Mac OS X Lion & iCloud at WWDC 2011! Apple Confirms
Apple has previously announced that its WWDC 2011 would be a software specific event that would unveil the future of iOS and Mac OS X, no hardware is expected to be revealed in this grand upcoming event including iPhone 5. Some tech junkies were guessing that Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs could miss the event due to his acute health problems. But Apple has just pushed out a press release confirming that Steve Jobs would on job to unveil iOS 5, Mac OS X Lion and iCloud- Apple’s new innovative softwares, at WWDC 2011 commencing from 6th June .
We have already discussed Apple’s new operating systems iOS 5 and Mac OS Lion with their expected features in our posts here at Hitechanalogy. We have also published a number of posts about Apple’s cloud based Music Locker and its expected attractions to inform you about each and every bit of latest moves made by Apple from purchasing of iCloud to signing top music labels in this regard. Now WWDC 2011 would be the event that would reveal the full and final details of Apple’s all new iOS 5, Mac OS X Lion and iCloud softwares.
Though Steve Job’s health is a serious matter which has previously forced Jobs to discontinue his job activities especially in January this year but thanks God, Steve Jobs has come back again on his job with a better health and best thoughts. According to the apple’s recent press note, Jobs would surely deliver his key note address in the opening ceremony of Apple’s WWDC 2011, as usual.
Apple® CEO Steve Jobs and a team of Apple executives will kick off the company’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) with a keynote address on Monday, June 6 at 10:00 a.m. At the keynote, Apple will unveil its next generation software – Lion, the eighth major release of Mac OS® X; iOS 5, the next version of Apple’s advanced mobile operating system which powers the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®; and iCloud®, Apple’s upcoming cloud services offering.
WWDC is a great tech event regularly held by Apple on yearly basis that invites the developers all around the world to explore their ideas and concepts for bringing considerable enhancements in Apples softwares and applications successfully running on iOS and Mac devices.
WWDC will feature more than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers. Mac® developers will see and learn how to develop world-class Mac OS X Lion applications using its latest technologies and capabilities. Mobile developers will be able to explore the latest innovations and capabilities of iOS and learn how to greatly enhance the functionality, performance and design of their apps. All developers can bring their code to the labs and work with Apple engineers.
If you can afford a ticket of $1599 worth, lively attend the WWDC 2011 since Apple invites you with these magical words “we are going to unveil the future of iOS and Mac OS”.