- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Suppliers Starting 32”and 37” Apple TV Set Production in Early 2012! iTV News
Apple’s own TV Set is the hottest topic in tech zones nowadays. A recent report by Digitimes now reads; Apple’s suppliers are ready to start manufacturing parts for new Apple television set during the first quarter of 2012, since Apple is desirous to launch its new TV set iTV in second or third quarter of the year. It is also said that Apple would initially launch a breed of 32-inch and 37-inch TV sets.
The supply chain of Apple will start preparing materials for iTV sets in the first quarter of 2012 in order to meet Apple’s schedule to launch the new display products in the second or the third quarter of 2012, according to industry sources. [...]
Media reports in Korea also indicated that Samsung Electronics started producing chips for the iTVs in November 2011, while Sharp will produce the displays for the new TVs.
As rumored, Apple’s very own first TV Set “iTV” would be fully integrated with all the features and functionalities of the current Apple TV set-top box. Apple is also expected to launch an updated standalone Apple TV box next year as well.
A revolutionary and highly distinguished Television set was the dream of Apple’s RIP Steve Jobs and the rumors of Apple’s own TV set by the name of “iTV” began when Walter Isaacson’s authorized biography of Steve Jobs disclosed that he had “finally cracked” how to produce a radical user interface for a television product. On this basis, some reports suggest that Apple is keenly working on a Siri-enabled television set that would shine in Television Market up to late 2012 or early 2013.