- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Terra iPad Browser v1.2: It Gears up Web Browsing Experience to Next Level of Satisfaction!
ReaddleDocs office suite exclusively offers Terra iPad Browser v1.2 that gears up your web browsing experience to next level of satisfaction on your cute iPad. Terra is an alternative web browser specifically designed for your iPad that can arrest you in its most beautiful interface and magical browsing speed, almost equivalent to Safari, if not exceeded to that. Terra for iPad lets you to have a full screen with just a single tap to enjoy the web at comparatively larger screen of iPad without annoying interface elements coming across your eyes. And tap again on the icon smiling in the upper right corner to regain all browsing controls back!
Terra iPad browser also offers a very handy offline browsing mode where it saves the page at hand, preserving all images for viewing them later when there’s no Internet access available. Tabbed browsing mode is another beauty of Terra that lets you to switch between open tabs using a three-finger swipe, quickly and easily.
Here is the list of some major features included in Terra Web Browser for iPad only;
★ Full Screen Browsing
Take advantage of the 100% of the iPad screen. Hide toolbars and tabs with one tap.
★ Save Web Pages
You can save web pages to read them offline with all images preserved.
★ Text Search
Easily find a word on the web page. Great for long Wikipedia articles.
★ Swipe gestures
Use swipe gestures for easy navigation while surfing the Internet.
What else Terra lets you do:
✓ Bookmark Favorite Web Pages
You can add your favorite web pages to the bookmarks. Open a new tab and quickly navigate to any preferred web site.
✓ Manage Bookmarks
Terra excels bookmark management. Add bookmarks, create multiple nested folders
✓ Turn on Desktop Browsing
You can set Terra to pretend IE 7, Desktop Safari or Firefox to browse desktop versions of the web sites.
✓ Stay Private
When private mode is turned on, your browsing history and cookies are not saved.
✓ Passcode protection
Protect application with password. Best way to keep your bookmarks, recently visited web sites and saved pages private.
✓ Send links by email
Share interesting web pages with friends and colleagues.
✓ Save images
Tap and hold on the image to save it, exactly like in Safari.
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at http://readdle.com/contact
What is New in Terra web Browser for iPad v1.2 ?
Safari-like Open In interface
- Now you can open any document or file with associated application (doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, pdf, webarchive) by simply tapping on it.
- Import bookmarks from any desktop browser with iTunes.
- Now all your downloaded files are available in Documents folder with iTunes
You can capture Terra Web Browser v1.2 from App Store for free.