- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Tether:Tether’s HTML5 Based Easiest Tethering Solution for iPhone Released: [Video]
Tether.com has just released its new HTML5 tethering solution for the iPhone. Noticeably, the company launched a tethering app “iTether” on iTunes App Store back in November 2011, but Apple pulled back this app within a day by considering it against its apps approval policy. Now Tether has discovered a new technique to make its tethering app for iPhone workable using HTML5.This time company launched it by the name of “Tether” app. Tethering iPhone allows you to share iPhone’s internet connection with Mac or PC over USB.
“It was clear from our initial application iTether, there was enormous demand within the iPhone ecosystem,” says Tim Burke, CEO of Tether. “It was unfortunate that Apple decided to remove our application, only 20 hours after we launched. However, this caused us to innovate. Our underlying patent-pending technology behind Tether for iPhone is unlike anything on the market.”
Remarkably, this new version of Tether’s “Tether App” is entirely based on HTML5 and builds a fully wireless connection over AdHoc. Now company feels that there is no need to put this application at App Store, you can buy it directly from Tether.com to tether your iPhone or iPad with data connection.
“I saw a speed of 1403 kb/s up and 584 KB/s down while testing the app this morning which is totally acceptable by my standards. Google Chrome loaded the pages fast and it worked great. This is seriously the easiest solution available.”
Tether is selling this easiest iPhone tethering app at $30 for one year usage with 30 days money back guarantee.