- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
TidySpring Cydia Tweak to Save Battery Life & RAM on iPhone!
Though Apple’s iOS features a lot of handy dandy applications yet it consumes device’s resources badly. Any tweak for saving battery life, RAM and other processor resources on iPhone or iPad is much appreciated by Applers. TidySpring is also a new Cydia tweak that saves your device’s battery life and RAM in much better way than before by turning off some iOS features.
TidySpring Cydia tweak has been developed by Andrea Oliva, who has several well-known tweaks on his credit just like FolderLock that lets you to protect certain features in iOS, such as Folders and Spotlight with a password.
TidySpring is a much better application than FolderLock sine it truly serves Applers by saving the battery life, RAM and processor resources specifically on older iPhones like iPhone 3GS. If you want to turn your iPhone into a lively handset, download and install TidySpring for $0.99 from BigBoss repo on Cydia.
The only thing that hinders to install this tweak on your iPhone is the fact that TidySpring is a new Cydia tweak that doesn’t work on maiden phones; you have to just jailbreak your iPhone first to have Cydia apps on your sets. However, jailbreaking is purely a technical matter and don’t try it without prior sound knowledge otherwise you may lost the warranty of your device, since Apple is entirely against it.
Follow our these tutorials to jailbreak your iOS Devices accordingly;
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 with PwnageTool 4.3.3 & Preserve Baseband for Unlock [Tutorial]
- New Redsnow 0.9.6RC15 for iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Jailbreak [Tutorial]
- Download Redsnow 0.9.6RC13 for iOS 4.3.2 Untethered Jailbreak [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 with PwnageTool 4.3.2 on iPhone 4/3GS, iPad & iPod touch 3G/4G!