- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
UltraSn0w 1.3 will unlock iPhone 4 on baseband 03.10.01 / 02.10.04 running iOS 4.2.1
UltraSn0w 1.3 will unlock your iPhone 4 on baseband 03.10.01 / 02.10.04 running iOS 4.2.1 which will be released soon. Sherif Hashim says that he has successfully founded the new exploits to unlock your iPhone 4 on baseband 03.10.01 / 02.10.04. He expressed this all in twitter while replying to one of his follower who had asked about this.
It means that you can soon unlock your iPhone 4 on baseband 03.10.01 / 02.10.04 running iOS 4.2.1. But iPhone Dev-Team stated that they will release the iPhone 4 unlock on baseband 03.10.01 / 02.10.04 after the official release of iOS 4.3. It is also be noted here that iOS 4.3 is expected to be released on 3rd March, the iPad 2 Media Launch Event.
So, keep following Hitechanalogy and we will inform you about all the latest news about Jailbreaking and Unlocking.