- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Unlock iOS 4.3.3 with New Ultrasnow 1.2.3 on iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS [Tutorial]
You can now unlock iOS 4.3.3 new Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 which has been released by iPhone Dev Team for iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS running on the old basebands.
It should be kept in mind that Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 is only an update (not the new one) and can’t unlock the iPhones with newer basebands. It only fixes the compatibility issues on the current devices which has been jailbroken on 01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00 preserved basebands using PwnageTool 4.3.3.
An Alert for iPhone 3GS Users Only:
Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 unlocking only works if your iPhone 3GS is jailbroken with 06.15.00 baseband. You can follow the complete Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 tutorial to update your iPhone 3GS baseband to 06.15.00 and jailbreak it on iOS 4.1 / 4.2.1 prior to go ahead with following tutorial. It should also be noted that updating iPhone 3GS baseband to iPad’s 06.15.00 might result in loss of GPS functionality too.
After jailbreaking, you can unlock your iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS on basebands listed on the top of this post using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3.
Launch “Cydia” on your iPhone 4/3GS.
Open “Manage” tab.
Then open “Sources” as shown below;
Open “Edit” & then tap on “Add”.
Put http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com in URL box and touch on “Add source”.
Cydia will automatically update your sources. Just relax and wait for next step patiently.
Now start Cydia, search for “Ultrasn0w 1.2.3” and install it.
Restart your iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS to finalize the whole process.
Congratulations! You have done the job successfully. Now you can use your iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS on iOS 4.3.3 with any carrier since it has been unlocked.