- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Veeence Disgraces Apple OS X Lion by Naming it “Buggy Cat”!
Apple is much proud of its latest Mac OS X Lion 10.7 as it considers it world’s most advanced desktop Operating System. Apple has pushed out OS X Lion GM version for developers and its full and final version is expected to release on 14th July for general public, accordingly. While most of tech gurus are calling”OS X Lion” the best OS so far ,a famous iPhone hacker and jailbreaker Veeence disgraces it by naming it a “Buggy Cat”. He has also called it a “Cub” rather than a Lion. Here is the proof of Apple’s mortification by Veeence in the form of his recent tweets.
The story begins with Veeence’s tweet made by him about Mac OS X Lion;
Then again Veeence degraded Apple by naming its OS X Lion as a “Buggy Cat” in reply of a tweet made by his follower;
Veeence didn’t stop him to show his annoy about Apple’s OS X Lion and said again it “It is not a Lion”;
This time Veeence criticizes the price tag of upcoming OS X Lion version;
Amazingly, Veeence goes wild and confirms “Indeed, Mac OS X Lion is a Cub”;
And finally, one of his follower posts a picture to show that how upcoming OS X Buggy Cat actually looks like,
So, what would Apple do if this tweet becomes viral killer for it and folks began to name “Os X Lion” as “OS X Buggy Cat”? Would Steve Jobs like to counter Veeence’s “Buggy Cat” or would like to keep quite wisely avoiding from possible noise of “OS X Buggy Cat”! Apple can also file a lawsuit against Veeence just like Sony against Geohot….?