- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Volantis: Lady Gaga Unveils World’s First ‘Flying Dress’ Volantis
Monsters’ mom Lady Gaga isn’t only famous for her top quality albums but she is also known as a personality who likes to do something really different from others. Besides her chartbuster musical numbers, she is also loved for her innovative and unique nature. Now she again gets the attention of millions of people by unveiling an amazing dress ’Volantis’ that is world’s first flying dress ever made and wore in the human history……really remarkable…Gaga you are really unpredictable…..
The “Applause” singer Gaga unveiled this high-tech, white flying vehicle which she calls the world’s first flying dress. She flew on this machine about 4-5 ft up from the ground in a huge building at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, where she held a launch party for her new album on Sunday.
This innovative battery-powered flying dress has a set of six booms in a magical pattern.
The 27-year-old Lady Gag from New York just told the world that this was “maybe a small step for Volantis” – but “a big-time step” for Lady Gaga.
She also told her millions of fans that her most intenseive desire is to stage the first musical performance from space.
She is going to release her 3rd studio album, “Artpop worldwide on Monday.