- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Wife Said No, Apple said Yes! A unique way to Get Free iPad 2
Wow! What a unique way to get a free iPad 2. Apple is great and gifting free iPad 2’s to all those folks who return their iPad 2 with an excuse “My Wife Says NO”. Yet not convinced? Here is a true little story by MacRumors which has become a hot cake like breaking news of the day. Though we are not sure is it the permanent policy of Apple or the person who was gifted with a free iPad 2 by Apple was a only a lucky guy.
This salty story was disclosed by a person close to Apple
[Apple's] focus this week has been to troubleshoot all the iPad 2s that customers are returning to the stores. One iPad came back with a post it note on it that said “Wife said no.” It was escalated as something funny, and two of the VPs got wind of it. They sent the guy an iPad 2 with a note on it that said “Apple said yes.”
If you are still a bachelor, marry in no time otherwise you would miss the chance of getting a free iPad 2 by Apple. Never ask your wife to say a loud “No” intentionally; Apple is smarter than you guys!