- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Yeah! The U.S. President Obama Uses a DODOcase for His iPad 2
We have earlier described that the U.S. President Barack Obama has a white iPad 2 3G. Now a photo recently posted to the White House Flickr account show that President Obama uses a DODOcase for his iPad 2.
Made from black Moroccan cloth and constructed using traditional bookbinding techniques, the cover of the DODOcase for the iPad 2 is designed to fold back to be used as a stand. An elastic strap keeps your iPad2 protected while on the go. Offering a new solid core bamboo, complete with a four-piece tray design, the DODOcase Classic perfectly matches the curvature of your iPad2 while providing access to all buttons and ports. Available in a variety of interior color choices.
Here’re the photos of President Obama working on a white iPad 2 with DODOcase.
The “book” on President Obama’s desk in a Thanksgiving Oval Office photo is actually an iPad with a DODOcase.