- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
New Year’s Live App Offers Live Coverage of New Year’s Celebrations around the World on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
We are just a week away when the sunlight of 2013 will kiss our foreheads to tell that 2012 has gone away. Before dawn at midnight of Dec 31, the world will go wild and will celebrate with huge fireworks and New Year festivities to welcome 2013. At that particular time EarthCam’s New Year’s Live app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch will make your night more glorious to watch where the new year celebrations have begun in different locations around the world, for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
The New Year’s Live App smiles there at App Store for $2.99. This wonderful app features exclusive live webcam coverage of locations in the U.S. and the rest of the world. On New Year’s Eve, the app will broadcast live streaming from Times Square and show off the New Year’s Ball as it comes down, and the stunning fireworks exhibit that follows.
Besides New York City, the New Year’s Live app also offers the live coverage of new year celebrations from New Orleans, Los Angeles, the famous Abbey Road crossing in the U.K., Prague, and many more. That’s really a dazzling app to download right now for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices. A few additional features of New Year’s Live app includes;
- Photo Booth The virtual photo booth allows you to take a picture with New Year’s Eve costume pieces and save or send via Facebook and Twitter.
- Party Box 8 special sound effects, including music, horns, gongs, bells and cheers — you can play each one separately or play several at once to create your own custom mix
- Party Favors Send special favors, including a top hat or champagne glass, right to friends and family via Facebook or Twitter.
- Archives Available after the party is over, so you can relive the fun and excitement whenever you want.
You can grab this universal New Year’s Live App from App Store [iTunes Download Link]