According to a recent report by AppleInsider, Apple’s next Macbook Pro may launch in the first week of March 2011. The report reads that Apple is almost ready to begin the shipment of its new Macbook Pros in huge volume. The next model of Macbook Pro has been well awaited by its lovers.
The report also hinted some new features for upcoming Macbook Pro along with the most obvious the Intel’s Sandy Bridge Chip. However no more details are available yet about the new features of Apple’s next Macbook Pro laptops.
The report reads;
A person familiar with the matter said the Mac maker currently anticipates an introduction of the new models within about two weeks time, which would represent a delay of just a couple of weeks from when the company initially hoped to usher the new models onto the market.
Most of the tech gurus are suggesting that the new features which may be added in upcoming Macbook Pro may resemble to Macbook Air, almost.
- The Possible Reason behind Delay in Apple’s Macbook Pro Refresh
- Apple’s MacBook Pro Refresh May Have Larger Trackpad & Dedicated SSD Drives to Boot OS X
- The Expected Date of New Macbook Pro Falls on March 1st
- Apple’s iPad 2 Release Delayed Again: Next Generation iPad May Launch from April until June!
- Apple’s New Macbook Pro 2011 will Launch on Feb 24 with Intel Sandy Bridge Processor