Apple’s iOS 4.3 has come to the surface and its users are commenting on its advantages, features and issues as most forums of the tech sites reflect this fact. However, there are still many users who are not convinced by iOS 4.3 features and running iOS 4.2.1 yet on their iOS devices-iPhone, iPad ,iPod touch or Apple TV. Bad news for such users appears from the iPhoneitalia site; Apple has locked digital signatures in iTunes for iOS 4.2.1 users preventing all those folks who have not saved SHSH blobs on their devices to update or repair to this firmware version, forcing users to install Apple’s new operating system iOS 4.3 right now.
If you did not saved SHSH blobs, don’t attempt to carry out any process to jailbreak or unlock your devices since it can turn very dicey for you, as you could be forced to update your devices to new iOS 4.3 firmware.
However, if you have saved the SHSH blobs via Cydia or TinyUmbrella, you are free to downgrade to 4.2.1 using iOS through our tutorials in jailbreak category. To avoid from any discrepancy in future, we strongly recommend you to begin to save SHSH blobs on iOS 4.3 just from now; usage of TinyUmbrella would be more beneficial for this purpose.
- How to Backup your SHSH Blobs on iOS Devices with Tinyumbrella 4.1.13 [For Windows and Mac]
- Download New TinyUmbrella v 4.21.07 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Untether iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak with GreenPois0n for iPhone without iOS 4.2b3 SHSH blobs
- Backup Plan: How to use Redsn0w 0.9.7 Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 [Tutorial]
- Download Updated TinyUmbrella 4.21 with iOS 4.3b1 Support!