FaceTime is a unique Apple’s Vide Calling Feature and has been proudly released for Mac as announced by Steve Job (Thanks for doing nice jobs for us) in a grand “Back to the Mac Event”. FaceTime was initially launched for iPhone users, and then was made available for iPod touch 4G and now for Mac users too. It is another good announcement made by Job that cogently pleased the Mac user’s without any doubt.
FaceTime Video Calls are in access of Mac users now. They can freely do video calls from their Mac to iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G & Mac users by FaceTime. Installing FaceTime on Mac as an easier task and similar to FaceTime on iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4G.
Apple tells the whole truth on its website. Here is the screenshot of Apple’s description for setting up FaceTime on your Mac;
All you need is an Apple ID and an email address and you’re ready to roll. To start a video call with your best friend, just find her entry in the Contacts list. FaceTime works perfectly with Address Book so you don’t have to enter your contacts from scratch. Click her phone number if you want to call her iPhone 4. To call her iPod touch or Mac, use her email address. An invitation pops up on her screen. When she accepts, the video call begins. And there you are, face to face. Mac to iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac.
FaceTime for Mac is available for Mac OS X v10.6.4 Snow Leopard or later versions.
Still you (iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4G users) have tricky option to do video calls to Windows users. It requires App like Yahoo Messenger to proceed further. Apple did not utter yet on FaceTime for windows release. We guess that it will also be soon available for us by Apple the creator.
Here is the Direct Link to download FaceTime for Mac.
Stay tune with smiles and with us to explore other tech bonanzas here;
- US Confirms: Somali Pirates Seize ‘The S/V Quest’ with 4 Americans on Board
- Apple Diplomacy: Steve Jobs Gifted an iPhone to Russian President Flashing AT&T
- Apple’s New Macbook Pro 2011 will Launch on Feb 24 with Intel Sandy Bridge Processor
- How to Watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Online Free – Live & in HD Quality on your PC & Laptop
- How to Switch Back to Old Classic Facebook Photo Viewer
- Activate FaceTime on iPhone 4 with FaceTime Hacktivator [How]
- ‘Viber’ for FREE UNLIMITED Phone Calls on iPhone 3G / WiFi with all VoIP features
- Skype 3.0: Make Skype to Skype Video Calls over Wi-Fi & 3G on your iOS Devices
- PhotosMail for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Send High Resolution Photos by Email
- Enable FaceTime on iPhone 3GS With Free FaceIt-3GS App [How]