Now watching flash videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is quite possible with iOSFlashVideo Bookmarklet. Presently it only supports the sites included Flicker Video, Megavideo,Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
Launch Safari from your SpringBoard.
Now press the + icon and select Add Bookmark from the popup menu.
Then Click the Save button.
Hit the Bookmarks button and press Edit.
Now hit Done to exit Bookmark editing mode and again click Done to exit the Bookmarks screen.
Then browse any site which supports flash videos like Dailymotion and load one of its pages with a video. Now hit theBookmarks button and select iOSFlashVideo bookmarklet which you have already saved.
Done! You have successfully completed the whole process. Now you can watch flash videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without any problem.
- How to Downgrade iOS 4.3 to 4.2.1/4.1 on your iOS Devices [Tutorial]
- A Guide to Install FaceTime on Your iPad Using iFacePad
- Skyfire Web Browser for iPad:Now Fire SkyFire on your iPad!
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 Untethered with GreenPois0n RC5 [Tutorial]
- How to Update iPhone 4 to iOS 4.2.1 [Old 01.59.00 Baseband Preserved] for Unlock