Saurik just made an update of MobileSubstrate with iOS 4.3 support. This update has not been officially released by Cydia. But it is reported that this update is fixing all ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) issues in iOS 4.3. Thus you can now install any App and Tweak from Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone/iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.3.
iH8sn0w also uploaded a video to show that MobileSubstrate is now working fine on iOS 4.3;
Follow this step-by-step tutorial to install New MobileSubstrate Update on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 4.3.
Open Cydia and install iFile & Safari Download Manager for iOS 4.3.
Download the MobileSubstrate .deb file to /var/mobile directory by going to the following link through Safari;
Then launch iFile and go to /var/mobile directory.
Now hit the .deb file you downloaded in Step-2 and then strike “Installer”.
When the installation completes, reboot your device in jailbroken state.
Run Cydia and search for “Mobile Substrate”. You should now have MobileSubstrate running on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3 without any errors.
- How to Download VLC Media Player App from Cydia for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- How to Enable Multitouch Gestures on iPhone 4 Running IOS 4.3 GM [Tutorial]
- Snowbreeze 2.3b1 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4/3GS, iPad and iPod touch [Tutorial]
- How to Jailbreak recent iOS 4.2.1 with latest Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 [Step-by-Step Guide]
- New Cydia ‘GridTab for Safari’ App to Open Tabs in Grid Layout on Jailbroken Devices