Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread is now available for your iPhone 4G/2G and iPod touch with a promise that you will get soon Android for iPhone 4, IPhone 3Gs & iPad. It is worthy to mention that this is a preview release only. You can download the binaries and install it manually with the help of the tutorial given here.
Here is the quote from official site forum to install Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread on your iPhone 4G/2G and iPod touch;
This is a preview release of Android Gingerbread (2.3.1) for Apple devices, I am busy with other projects for a few weeks and the other 3 active developers are working on porting openiboot to the iPhone 4, iPad and 3GS, so I thought I’d put a test build out for everyone to have a mess around with, please read this post fully before trying it.
This release is for iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G & iPod Touch 1G and is ONLY available as a binary package.
It is no need to say that you can install Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread on your device only if you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod pouch. You can do so easily by following our tutorials to jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.2.1 with Redsn0w or on iOS 4.1 with Limera1n if you are a new Appler.
Also Subscribe to our RSS Feed.
- How to install Android 2.2.1 Froyo on iPhone 2G/3G with Bootlace 2.1 in Cydia
- Now Experience Android to iPod touch 4G too with OpeniBoot
- Dual Boot Configuration: Android 2.3 Gingerbread on Your iPhone 3G [VIDEO]
- How to Quickly Boot Tethered Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc7 [Windows and Mac]
- Test & Upgrade your Device Performance with Device Speed Test on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [NEW Cydia App]