Air Video is a most requested app for streaming movies from a PC to your device in a real time format. Air Video has just been updated to include Support for iOS 4.3 and AirPlay (presently for iOS 4.3 GM and for upcoming iOS 4.3 for public on March 11). Air Video has become a need of all iPhone iPad and iPod touch users since the release of iOS 4.2, several days ago with Airplay feature.
It would be worthy to mention here that Apple primarily didn’t let third part developers to use new feature in its apps at the time of launching AirPlay. It was specifically meant for Apple’s own apps for iPhone and iPad, even Mobile Safari was unable to stream videos to the Apple TV. It seems that Apple has made an amendment in its previous policy and now is ready to let all developers to use the AirPlay APIs for video-out streaming.
The recently released Air Video update only includes the support for iOS 4.3 without any other major changes. Air Video is really the most wanted application as it supports any kind of file present anywhere, and converts it for iOS. Though iTunes Home Sharing is also very handy but Air Video still has an edge over it with better video support ability.
- ‘Air Home Video’ Brings Direct AirPlay Streaming of iPhone Camera Roll Videos to Apple TV
- Download Updated Apple Remote App v2.1 with Airplay for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- AirVideoEnabler Jailbreak App Enables AirPlay Video Streaming in all iOS Apps
- ESSENTIALLY MUST HAVE APP: Air Video Update with iOS 4.2 Support, Retina Display & Multitasking
- Download Apple iTunes 10.1 with AirPlay for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch [Windows& Mac]