Many developers and bloggers have been posting frequent guides to jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM since its release. Many Thanks to BigBoss for issuing a warning for all iOS 4.3 users that don’t attempt to jailbreak or update your devices on iOS 4.3 GM. Here is the official caution from BigBoss…… just after the break.
With 4.3 comes apple’s implementation of address space layout randomization (ASLR). In short, this will mess up the way mobile substrate works. You will need a new mobile substrate in order to use your favorite tweaks such as winterboard, sbsettings, bitesms, folder enhancer, etc. So you should definitely avoid 4.3 until an “official” jailbreak is released for it.
We will inform you timely as soon as the official jailbreak for iOS 4.3 GM is released.
- Folder Enhancer for iOS devices [Videos]
- How to Run Cydia in Background During Update Process on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- How to Quickly Boot Tethered Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc7 [Windows and Mac]
- How to Jailbreak Sony PS3 Firmware 3.55 [Tutorial]
- New Cydia App “YoutubeToMP3″ for iPhone can convert YouTube videos into mp3!