You are all aware of the fact that Netflix app has always been appreciated by users. If you recall, in this June, Netflix held a grand event for launching iPhone 4. Its new updated app finally hits the App Store today, making Netflix a global App that runs on iPad, iPod, and iPhone at Version 1.1.0.
The new App is totally free for all. The only thing you need to get the App is to be signed in your Netflix account. You can also watch it on both 3G and Wi-Fi as it completely supports adaptive streaming.
It is also allows you to run Resume Playback utility and you can watch your video on your iPad and continuously keep on watching it on iPod Touch and iPhone. If you are still not a member of Netflix, follow it on http://www.netflix.com. The main features are;
You can easily browse movies and manage you instant Queue from your device too.
You can Resume watching your selected movie where you left it off on your computer or TV.
And there is no limit on watching movies when and where you desire.
- Movie Vault for iPhone now; a crypt of thousands free Movies for you
- ESSENTIALLY MUST HAVE APP: Air Video Update with iOS 4.2 Support, Retina Display & Multitasking
- iOSFlashVideo Bookmarklet to view Flash Videos on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Apple TV Beats iPad in Netflix Content Streaming!
- How to Watch Free Live TV on Your iPhone and iPad