- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Apple Wins the Title of World’s Most Valuable Brand with $153 Billion Brand Value! WPP
WPP is one of the largest and reliable marketing and advertising group which has just revealed its Annual BrandZ Study of world’s most loved brands. Apple has won the title of World’s most valuable brand first time in WPP’s said study. Apple has snatched this title from its rival Google which had won the glamorous “Most Valued Brand” name for previous four years.
Apple has now the brand value of over $153 billion, which is 84% greater than its previous brand value, last year. Apple is also well ahead of its rival Google that faces a clear cut decline in brand value with $111 billion only.
NEW YORK – Registering a staggering 84 percent increase in value over the past year, Apple has emerged as the most valuable brand in the world, ending the four-year reign of Google at the top of the table in the sixth annual BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study.
The Apple brand, as calculated by Millward Brown Optimor, a WPP company, has increased in value by 859 percent since 2006 and now stands at $153.3 billion. Other key findings in the study are that during the economic recovery of the last year, the combined value of all the brands in the top 100 has risen by 17 percent and is now worth $2.4 trillion. In terms of geography, according to the 2011 BrandZ study, 19 of the Top 100 brands now originate in “BRICs” markets, versus only two in 2006.
WPP has calculated the recent brand values of giant global brands on the basis of a deep analysis of financial and market data, reports from analysts and surveys of over two million consumers worldwide.
No doubt, Apple is still a hottest brand in mobile and tech market and the latest reports suggesting that Apple would enjoy dominancy on its rival firms including Google and Microsoft for next decade seem quite true.
Also, If Apple keeps its momentum up by winning all big tittles of tech world from different reliable platforms, we would have to make amendment in our report describing that World would Turn into Apple Obsessed iWorld by 2041! 2041 looks too odd now, it should be 2014! Sure