- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
First Photos Taken by New iPads’ 5 Megapixel Camera and Native Apps!
Just after revealing first unboxing video of new iPad, Vietnamese site Tinhte.vn now has pushed out some more interesting stuff about native retina enabled apps on new iPad. To make the whole concept obvious how native apps appear on Apple’s 3rd generation iPad, they posted some screenshots for our consideration.
The size reports that Apple has upgraded its all native iPad apps to support new retina display and the sizes of these Retina-enabled apps have been increased about 2.5-3x the size of their original equivalents.
These applications are developed by Apple has been upgraded to support the Retina screen, for example with Keynote (iWork software sets), this application previously only 115MB capacity but its latest version is 327MB. Numbers from 109MB or 283MB up to, from 95MB to 269MB Pages, iMovie from 70MB to 404MB.
It should be noted that though the existing iPad apps are automatically pixel-doubled to adopt the full screen on the new iPad, but emerge obviously less sharp than native Retina graphics.
The site has also pushed out a set of photos they captured by the new iPad’s 5-megapixel camera, in another post. These photos show a distinct and significant upgrade from the iPad 2′s 1-megapixel camera. Here’re a few photos for your viewing pleasure.
Apple is going to launch its 3rd generation iPad “new iPad” on March 16 at retail stores and some Apple lovers have begun to start lining up to put their hands first on new iPad.