- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Pod2g Discovers 2 Important Vulnerabilities in His iOS Jailbreak Quest
Pod2g, an iPhone hacker working actively on releasing an untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1, announced that he recently discovered two new important vulnerabilities, Kernal Land & Root Land, in his quest for digging most appropriate jailbreaks of iOS devices. This is great news for jailbreak community since with the use of Kernal Land vulnerability you can jailbreak any iOS device running at any firmware.
News: a productive week-end. Found 2 big vulnerabilities. 1 kernel land and 1 root land.
Too bad I have to be secret again…
Pod2g has promised to deliver first untethered jailbreak for iPad 3 on iOS 5.1 within a month, but last week, he began a poll on his site asking jailbreakers whether he should hold the new jailbreak tool until the release of iOS 6 by Apple or he should release it as earlier as possible. Majority of iOS jailbreakers were found in favor of releasing iPad 3 untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.1 within promised time frame of one month.
What would be the effect of these newly discovered great vulnerabilities by Pod2g on his upcoming jailbreak tool? We aren’t sure at this moment, however, we find ourselves quite bound to convey the info about it as we hear anything more regarding this jailbreak.
Stay tuned with us.